The “Interactive Textbooks” Digital Library (ebooks.edu.gr) is the official digital repository of the Greek Ministry of Education & Religion Affairs (MoE) for hosting and openly sharing to pupils, teachers, and anyone interested, all official textbooks for primary and secondary education, for all subjects, and in multiple digital formats. A large number of textbooks have been enriched with online, click and play interactive Open Educational Resources.
It has been developed as a modern, online digital library, providing advanced search and navigation features for textbooks and courses, in a variety of ways.
In the “Interactive Textbooks” Digital Library you can find:
- 800 Textbooks for Primary School, High School, and Vocational Senior High School (EPA.L) in digital pdf format.
- 164 Textbooks in open, editable html format, which resembles their printed form.
- More than 160 Interactive Textbooks: textbooks in html or pdf format, enriched with digital interactive learning objects.
- Search within the pages of the interactive textbooks for active icons that lead and open directly relevant simulations, experiments, exercises, educational games, videos, maps, visualizations, etc. hosted in various “Photodentro” Repositories.
- 120 textbooks with 18 to 38 point fonts for amblyopic students.
- 41 Student’s Textbooks in iBook format.
You can also find a list of all courses for Primary, Junior High School, General High School and EPA.L., with a full description page for each one and direct access to all associated Textbooks of the course, in all available digital formats, as well as to all relevant course Curriculum program (D.E.P.P.S. or A.P.S.).
You can also use the multiple filters of the Interactive Textbooks Digital Library to easily search and find Textbooks according to their educational level, grade, textbook type, category, or subject matter etc. You can even search by keywords within Textbooks body!